Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spooky Arthritis

I helped an old man cross the street today. I didn't really do anything. I was there walking alongside of him, making sure that he'll be able to cross safely. In that few seconds, we had small talk. He said he had very spooky arthritis, that he couldn't walk properly and make it on the crossing time. He said Thank You. Very heart felt two words. I almost cried. I looked up to him until he passed Richmond Plaza on Church Street. I then made my way to my tram stop. Cold breeze on my face and stillness of the moment as I stare up Bridge Road facing the city. I thought of crossing times be longer or if more people care about crossing the other side of the road. I was there for the croissants and for that moment for the old man.

No comments: