Thursday, April 3, 2014

Courage

Am I just too afraid? I usually just speak my mind and do whatever I want. If I wanted something I just dare myself and do it. But why do I have too many hesitations? It's God speaking to me why I have all the hesitations. Why my parents would not approve of me going. Why this opportunity for an investment came in. And why Ate Deb and Gersey are here for a holiday. Oo nga naman, bat ako uuwe? I have everyone here. Thank you Lord for showing to me what I needed to see and understand. Thank you for my family-Mom, Dad, Ate Deb and for my friends especially Karisse. Sila ang mga nakausap ko about this lately. Thank you for their patience for putting up with me and that topic. Siya na rin mismo ang naging dishonest. As Ate Deb put it up "Ikaw, you're telling him your plans, baket sya nde? He's not even asking kung san ka mag sstay or he's not showing his concern for you sa pag uwe mo if tutuloy ka nga." Its been 7 days since I last messaged him and no reply, no phonecall. Sana maging ok na ako na ganito. Na wala sya. I know I'd be ok c: With God's grace and guidance c:

No comments: