Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dreams

Not sure if it was Friday or Saturday night. Ate asked me about you if you were still messaging or calling me. I said the last time that you messaged me was the day before you left for your vacation. 6th of April. It was just a message preview. You said, "Bukas na flight ko." I did not open the message fully, I just deleted the thread. I don't think there's anything more after it. I did not want you to see that it was "seen" from your end. She asked if malungkot daw ako. I said yes. She was laughing a bit at the same time in saying na hindi natuloy yung investment coz of the very high cost of the outlay. Then she said, something na this decision of me not going will benefit something, maybe not me directly but definitely something good. I was teary eyed. I cried a little bit. Then fell asleep. Funny enough, I dreamt of him. Pupunta raw sya dito and we were together, then andun daw sila Mom and Dad and gave him a surprised look and a doubting look. We were happy. Then I woke up. Haha! He is the love of my life.

No comments: