Thursday, July 31, 2008

teary eyed

Teary eyed. I'm teary eyed right now.. Any moment soon my tears will fall on my cheeks and I will wipe them right away by my right hand. They just fell and I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I know what to do, but I keep telling myself and everyone else that I don't know what to do. We didn't have a fight or anything, its just me..He was asking my opinion, I gave it and he doesn't seem to accept it as is. Why can't he understand where I'm coming from? For the first time I readily told him what I felt. What I think is best for the situation. And guess what, he would just cold heartedly reply "Never mind" and "wag na nga" ..Its hurts too much..It hurts when you do everything and you get nothing..Is this the way it is? F**K!!!!

No comments: