Its so cold here. Well we're at the middle of the winter period. But its not the same as last year's. If you have nothing else to do, you just wanna curl up in your bed and doze off. XD..
Dad is busy downstairs cooking for lunch, Mom is sleeping in their room, just got from night duty, Den is at work doing overtime, he has deadlines. Whereas me, I'm posting blogs. Wahaha! What a way to waste time. But hey, I'm not wasting time, I'm just merely, spending time with myself and my thoughts.
World Youth day is coming up, just a couple more days and we'll be heading to Sydney. Tsk! I feel excited, but I'm not..So many things on my mind. I wish they will just go away. I wish I could just think of myself. Even for just 1 week. Selfish? Naaah..That's not selfishness..I just need a time off..a short time out..And I'll be back..Can that be possible?
No comments:
Post a Comment