3:55pm Melbourne Time
I've been thinking about this for so long, and now I'm finally doing it. Before I used to just read blog entries of my friends but now I'm creating one. This might not make any sense at all but here goes.
Staring blankly at space, wondering how things will turn out. Hindi mo talaga alam. Sabay nagtagalog. Hindi mo alam what may happen next.
The other night I felt so sad, I just thought that why do I have to go all through this. If only I could just work, earn save and everything will just be easy. I can pay off my credit card bill, help my Mom with the expenses (nakz!)and of course buy myself stuffs (yun yun!). But all this for now, is impossible! I'm going back to school. Forever na ata akong mag-aaral..Plus i have to find work. Duh?! Ayan kase..Di bale, I save my worries muna after World Youth Day. Baka mabigyan ako ng remedy ni Pope. Hehe!
4:10pm Melbourne Time (15 minutes for a very short blog) =D
No comments:
Post a Comment