Sunday, March 16, 2014
soap opera life
"I also want you to be happy."
It was bothering Dad for the past week. It was bothering me so much to the point that I had to ask Mei about it. Not the exact same situation but something related to it. I planned to tell Mom over the weekend but I was not able to get a proper timing. Dad brought it up suddenly. We were on our way back to Melbourne. Drive from Ballarat to home was around one hour. Dad blurted it out. "Tutuloy ka pa ba sa pagbabakasyon mo?" Of course now Mom would ask why I was going home. Then I told her that I'll be meeting with Lhads. Her reaction was not as disappointing as Dad looked when I told him. Mom has always been diplomatic about this kind of things. But she reiterated the past and ask me why. Na ang tagal tagal na nun. Bakit anjan na naman? Bakit nakipag communicate pa ako? All I could have done is just ignore him. He's there and I'm here. I could not help but be sad. I don't want to cry at that moment. They will see me. Hiding emotions is not my forte. I pretended to be sleepy. I talked to Gersey to keep my mind away. My Dad was
firm and said "Hayaan mo na lang ang puso mo na magmahal ng iba. Wag na si Lhads."
Ang problema, kahit ang dami ng nangyari. I still see me and him together. Kung ako, ok lang ako masaktan. Pero kung masasaktan ako at ang magiging resulta is masasaktan Ate ko, kapatid ko, Mommy at Daddy... Parang di ko ata kakayanin yun. So ikaw Lhads, are you worth all that? Would I be willing to risk myself and my family getting hurt? Can you guarantee that things that happened before won't happen again?
Pang soap opera talaga!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment