Monday, July 22, 2013

Your name, your happiness

I dreaded for this day to come. 49 minutes to go and its over. Whew! Sigh for relief or sigh for something I hoped for but wished not to happen which actually didn't happen. I am laughing at myself and at the same time feeling like I want to pat myself on the back and reassuring that its going to be fine. It is fine and it will be great. Soon your shadow will no longer be seen. Your presence will no longer be felt. I keep asking myself, why do you always linger in my thoughts? I wish I can just forget you. I wish I can stop thinking about you. I wish I could cease dreaming of us together. I wish..Its just that I choose to have you here, deep inside my small heart.. Happy birthday. I wish you eternal happiness, same as what your name means.

No comments: