Sunday, January 13, 2013

Control Freak!

"Ganyan ka ba? Why do you always have to control people? Why can't you let them be? Pabayaan mo sila dumiskarte on their own! Kung marami kang comment, bat di na lang ikaw ang magdrive?" Ouch! He was seriously annoyed! He kept it calm while saying those. Constructive criticisms? I supposed so. I'm so affected that I had to put them in this blog. Self assessment: Am I a control freak? Admit it! Yes I am. I try to control things that I can but I end up on the ground because most things are beyond my control. That will not ever sink into me! Then came the overflowing tears and procrastination on how to change myself. Browse my phone, on who to contact. But just stop coz people had been fed up with the same old thing. I so damned wish for all of this to end! How many times do I have to tell about you? The person who I thought would make me happy turned out to be another disappointment because he failed to commit to his word. There is one guy who is there waiting. A very decent and kind-hearted guy. I still do not have feelings. Clear out...Clean up...Drain down...

No comments: