Saturday, November 10, 2012
Tickle Me
My friend said to me to tell that person "You don't tickle me". Its not literal. Its just that "Di nya nahuli ang kiliti ko".
If I had a tick box, I would have ticked all. But a lot was missing, from my side. We lack connection. Maybe its too soon to tell. Maybe it would have been different if he was near me. Geographically speaking. I have done long distance relationships. I have survived it. We were together first then the long distance thing just came into the picture because I had to move here.
I don't think he gets what I mean. Maybe I don't like him enough to take the chance. Funny because, its right there! But why am I not responding? Why?
I don't see it. I don't feel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment