Thursday, May 8, 2014
Departure
Last message was before your holiday. You said "Bukas na flight ko." I already know about it. I have a copy of your itinerary. Today is when you actually go and fly back to work. Over 12 hours of flying. I wonder how your holiday was. I'm sure you enjoyed the whole time. I bet bitin pa and I bet ubos lahat ng baon mo. Haha! I did a little bit of FB stalking through a common friend. He liked checking in and tagging people he's with. You were with him. Same old people. Same old pasttime. Inuman. For sure natuloy ka sa Apo Reef and sa 21k na run. Mejo nag tan ka.
Bad trip, I'm still thinking about you. May hope pa. Pero I keep saying to myself na kalimutan ka. Na the only way that I will let this go is when you found yours and pag kasal ka na. Then sabi Tdeb or pag may someone na rin ako. I am secretly hoping na tayo pa rin magkatuluyan. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment