Friday, October 26, 2012

SmoKe GeTs iN yoUr EyEs

I remember that time when I started. I was problematic about a guy whom I liked but I was not sure if he felt the same way. Was it 4th floor in AXA building? Haha! Memories! I gained friends and we all usually meet there at 4th floor during our break. It was come and go. I stopped then come back to it. I know the ill effects it may cause but, the feeling that it gives is different. It's something to do when you're bored. It keeps you company when you're waiting. It's an excuse to take a break. Its something that you can ran into if you don't feel like interacting with anyone. But its still social in the sense that it gathers people together who feel like having one. AXA Building, the best times. Church Street Richmond, a bit odd. Now its at Collins Street Docklands, Yarra River Banks, realisation times. Come to think of it, I do it just because of guy! Addictive, it can be. But it can be stopped!JM time to stop!

No comments: