Lazy Sunday and I went to 2 of the best friends I have here in Melbourne. First stop was to drop off a "belated happy birthday and advance merry Christmas gift", the description was mainly because of the gift wrap. I used pink coloured happy birthday and blue Christmas wrapper. c: She liked it. I was excited when I bought it online. Got even more excited when it arrived from Florida and awaiting for her to open it was so animated. She knew what was inside. Haha! So much for excitement. She had to go to work, so I left.
I then head straight to another friend's house and ask him to come with me to buy groceries. Its been a while since we've done that. Just realised this now. I missed him. Just those kind of moments. God I missed them! There's always that connection between us that so solid that we can talk about anything under the sun. And we can just go non-stop and still have time to talk over the phone. One hour is just a minimum. If only we both did not have work, then we would be speaking for ages. Best friend zone. Its a best friend zone.
The one hour phone conversation was mostly about Purple. Purple is slowly becoming different. Purple was not really purple before, he was a different colour. Maybe I can conclude that his true colour is Purple. haha! He has too many things in his mind. It's because he signed up for it. CPA exam just finish in May, Tax Finals in June, House Prep and Inspection in June, Church Gigs almost every weekend, House Design which is ongoing til yearend, Tax Part time work in July, 21km Run Melbourne in July, House Warming probably August, Birthday and Marathon in October. The sad part is I am still not there and soon its going to be one year since that first serious talk.
Why is it a "sad part"? Because the hope is dying. I don't think I am going to be there AT ALL. LOVE was lost for him. And I am slowly losing it........:'c
No comments:
Post a Comment