Saturday, July 3, 2010

28th month

He called me last night. I was in Mom and Dad's room, chatting with them. Tdeb was there and she saw my mobile lighting and blinking.. "Someone's calling you", she said. I saw the screen, PRIVATE NUMBER. Without thinking. I answered it. You know those moments when someone tells you to do something when you're in a middle of something else, you just quickly do what she says? This was that moment. We were are chatting, having a good laugh. Me, Mom, Dad and Tdeb. When suddenly my phone (which was on silent mode) lighted up and continued flashing. Tdeb told me about it. She noticed it, and I answered it.

It was him. He said "Kumusta na?" I answered "Ok Lang" I looked at Tdeb, she also looked at me and said "Private number?" I nod. And he hang up saying "Kaw tumawag kase wala akong pantawag."

I didn't call back. I still do not want to talk to him. I am afraid of how the conversation will go..The mere sound of his voice is a stab straight to my heart. It's still bleeding..

1 comment:

wen said...

I am glad you didn't call back. :) Be strong ok.