4 minutes and 53 seconds. That's all it took for a pointless conversation.
He was asking for my decision. I said I haven't decided yet. Still thinking of ways on how to pay my credit card bills. I was considering other options, but he was waiting for a favorable response at that moment. I couldn't give any final decision just yet.
The truth is..I want "us". That's what's in my heart.
But what I get is: He wants the camera and laptop back. He even said that he consulted his "friend" Jay Ar and Jay Ar told him that "Kung ganyan na lang lagi na nagbabawian, mag-isip isip ka na."
Funny how they can give advises like that. Do they know what was happening? Do they know what was initially the deal with that camera? Do they know how much was that and if Me or him have that capacity to pay for it?
Friends..friends..I know my friends..I know they love and care for me.
I am so blessed I don't have friends like yours..
No comments:
Post a Comment