14/11/2009 ; 7:56pm
I was at Holy Redeemer Servant Community Mass. Father Jose Yap was the celebrant. We were a bit late for the mass. We got there when the responsorial psalm was being sang by Ria. What I can remember from the Homily was, sometimes we just need to be quiet. Stay silent. Not talk. To avoid hurting others. Words spoken, especilly words full of emotions of anger and disappointment cannot be put back. Someone will always be hurt. Even the person who utterred such words, would soon regret those words said.
Noel was calling me when I was at Mass, I messaged him to confirm if he was indeed the one calling. He messaged back and said it was him. After the blessing, someone was calling me. It was from a private number. I answered it knowing it was Noel. But he was not Noel. It was him.
I wish I was stronger. I wish I was a new person I thought I was becoming to be. I don't want to be like this anymore. A weakling at the sound of his voice. A subservient at his command.
No comments:
Post a Comment