Sunday, September 27, 2009

flooded

You're such a coward. You didn't face it! Like what you always do, you ran away from it. It was there, at your face and you ran away. Why? To avoid arguments. Yes to avoid arguments. It's so stressing. And stress is the last thing that I need.

I hurried going home to talk to you. I was so excited. I wanted to tell you about what happened to me today. I did tell you what I did and then you started asking me, what plans do I have for tomorrow. I said that I'll be starting at 9am, but my colleague might be arriving at around 10am and you said, since my colleague is yet to arrive til 10am, you suggested for me to go to the bank. And you probably know what's next......

Yes I'll do it. I'll do it for you. It's not against my will. I promise. When I promise, I do it. I fulfill every promise that I make.

No comments: