Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miss the bus

I missed the 6AM bus this morning. My siblings went ahead of me and they made it. I was so frustrated. I could have slept in instead. I was already awake and couldn't be bothered going back home. I decided to just wait for the next bus. A lady came and greeted me "Good Morning". I often see her in the same bus stop and we always exchange good morning greetings. I was hoping to catch the 6:32AM train and I did. Too bad I validated my ticket, I could have used my Early Bird ticket. Just my luck.
Could haves......Early morning "could haves". I went to church and reflect on what had happened. I offered to God these frustrations. I prayed the rosary, offering prayers for each mystery. The priest (Father Yap) said "Wherever I go I can take Jesus with me. He heals everything."
Indeed He heals everything.
So much for missing the bus.........
Good morning! c:

No comments: